This module is written by Media Creativa, Spain.Cartoons and layout by Global Knowledge Development Ltd, United Kingdom.
Provide the students with the necessary knowledge to be able to identify in which dimensions and behaviours does the shared and participatory management influence the worker.
3.2. What does shared and participatory management model imply for a worker
3.3. The new role of the worker in a shared and participatory management model
3.4. The relationship with the company in a shared and participatory management model
3.6. Exercises, games and role-plays
Estimated time to complete the module:
• Identify the new functions/responsibilities of the worker in a shared and participatory management model.
• Get to know in which aspects the role of the worker changes in a shared and participatory management model inside the organization chart of the company.
• Identify different models and ways to establish business relationship between and within a shared and participatory management model.
Abilities and attitudes:
• Ability to analyse the tasks of a worker in a shared and participatory management model.
• Ability to identify the changing processes of the role of the worker inside the company.
• Ability to analyse in a critical way changes established in the relationship network inside and outside the company when implementing a shared and participatory management model
This E-learning book is an open educational resource. It uses open-source technology and multimedia. It is mobile-friendly and device-independent. It is delivered online but there also is an offline version. The self-help learning program is designed for individual learners to work on their own and includes practice activities. It can also be used in a classroom as part of an instructor-led training program.
(CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) 2017-2019 Project SHARE: Users are free to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms: Attribution — Users must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the license. Users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses users or users’ use. NonCommercial — Users may not use the material for commercial purposes. NoDerivatives — If users remix, transform, or build upon the material, users may not distribute the modified material.