This module is written by Fundación Formetal, Spain.Cartoons and layout by Global Knowledge Development Ltd, United Kingdom.
Provide the student with the necessary information to know what shared and participatory management is, what does a model of shared and participatory management imply and which advantages it has for the workers as well for the organization itself.
1.1 Introduction to the concept of shared and participatory management, background and main dimensions
1.2 Factors defining a shared responsibility model
1.3. Why a shared responsibility model?
1.5. Exercises, games and role-plays
Estimated time to complete the module:
• Get to know the aspects that define a shared responsibility model.
• Identify the business management aspects that define a shared responsibility model.
• Classify the advantages the implementation of a shared responsibility model offers.
Abilities and attitudes:
• Ability to identify shared responsibility models.
• Creativity to identify the advantages in shared responsibility models.
• Critical thinking to analyse the dimensions of a shared responsibility model.
This E-learning book is an open educational resource. It uses open-source technology and multimedia. It is mobile-friendly and device-independent. It is delivered online but there also is an offline version. The self-help learning program is designed for individual learners to work on their own and includes practice activities. It can also be used in a classroom as part of an instructor-led training program.
(CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) 2017-2019 Project SHARE: Users are free to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms: Attribution — Users must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the license. Users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses users or users’ use. NonCommercial — Users may not use the material for commercial purposes. NoDerivatives — If users remix, transform, or build upon the material, users may not distribute the modified material.